Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Tiger Review Interviews Lee MacDougall!


British Singer Lee MacDougall finds passion in singing and songwriting


Dreaming to be something more than a worker at a local fish processing factory, Lee MacDougall, a singer and songwriter from England, took the bold step and put himself and his music out for the world to enjoy.
Tahlequah High was able to interview the singer via phone call while he was on his way to Tuscaloosa, Alabama for the Tuscaloosa tornado relief show.
MacDougall says that his inspiration for his music is life itself, being alive, traveling and meeting new people.
“I am inspired by the human psychology, I find everything interesting,” said MacDougall.
But he had to start somewhere; MacDougall says that he performed his first show in his hometown of Grimsby at the age of 15 in a youth club.
“I was really nervous before the show, and I was thinking that if it went really well I was going to be a singer. And if it doesn’t then I will totally go and work in a fish factory. I think 4 people clapped, it felt so good and I wanted more of that.”
Currently MacDougall is touring the United States. He says his favorite part of touring in the US is the differences and variations among the towns that he travels to.

Click here to read the full article!


Source via The Lee MacDougall Official Street Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment