Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lee MacDougall talks with Awaiting The Flood!

Here's a new interview with Lee while he's out on tour! Go see him!! You will be glad you did! :)

Before Lee MacDougall took the stage in Nashville on August 13, I got a chance to talk with him for a few minutes. With his easy, charming wit, Lee discussed heavy metal, TJ Maxx, and his mom.


ATF: How would you describe your music to someone who has never heard you?

LM: Um, wow. No one’s ever asked that before. I guess I would say they’re like…three minute movies. I try to tell a whole story in just three minutes. Like storyteller folk pop.

ATF: You’ve been playing for quite a while. What have you found to be the better teacher over the years–experience or lessons?

LM: Oh, experience. I’ve never had lessons. The more you play, the more confident you get, I suppose. It’s really strange, actually… I had two months off over the summer, and my first show back was really crazy. You literally need to play every night, I think, and then you start to get in a rhythm. Just play and play and play.


Click here to read the rest of this great interview!

Source via The Lee MacDougall Official Street Team!

No comments:

Post a Comment