Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Article/Interview: Robert Pattinson Talks About Writing Songs

In a recent interview with ElMundo.es, Robert Pattinson answered a several fans questions while promoting his current movie in theatres, Water for Elephants. His music was brought up and here's what he had to say:

12. Hello, Robert. We could hear singing, play the piano, guitar … Even composing songs. “Never Think” and “Let Me Sign”, which appear on the soundtrack to “Twilight,” and “I Was Broken” sound great. I guess it is difficult to do both a film career and a musical career, but do you intend release a record? Are you already working on it? A greeting and good luck in everything. Raquel

I’m writing songs. But without thinking of a CD.


Oh, could you just imagine! I'm hopeful for some new music... just saying. No pressure, Rob! ;) I'll wait patiently, of course!


Special Thanks: The Pattinson Project | Source (in Spanish) | Translation | Via

No comments:

Post a Comment