Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sam Bradley Announces Headliner Dates for US Tour & Opening Act!!

This is so exciting!

Last week, I saw this on Sam's Twitter timeline and I got all kinds of excited:


And then, I logged on today and saw this *happy claps*:


Squeeeee!! Sam Bradley in concert is a #MajorWin! I've been fortunate enough to see him in concert a couple of times and if you haven't-- you should! Just saying!

Is he coming to your town?


I'm also excited to see who he's announced as his opening act: Holly Conlan!

I remember a couple of years ago, she had a track ("You Are Goodbye") offered on iTunes as either a Discovery Download or Single of the Week and since downloading, the song has made it's way onto a couple of my playlists! ;) Here's a fan-made video:





Make sure you're following Sam on Twitter & check out his site for more news & tour info!

Oh, and a hot tip from me to you: Make sure you go ahead & start making plans to get your tickets NOW. Last time Sam was on tour, they sold out like hot cakes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment